Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS)
This course will lead the candidates to become the Captain of the ship. Captain of the ship is also referred as Master mariner. On successful completion of this pre-sea training, the candidates are eligible to become Nautical Deck Cadets on board a ship.
This 1 year course consists of 2 semesters & exams are conducted by University. After passing out the exams conducted by University, the cadets will be awarded DIPLOMA IN NAUTICAL SCIENCE by University & the CDC document will be issued by DG Shipping. The leading international shipping companies are regularly conducting campus interviews at our Academy for the job placement.
- Pass in HSC / ISC / 10+2 with Mat /Phy / Chem (Avg. 45% * 50% marks in English) Either in 10th or 12th Standard.
- AGE LIMIT : 25 years Max.
- Sc with compulsory 50% in the final year & studied Physics as individual subjects in any one of the year & in 10+2 Phy / Chem / Mat to be passed form recognized board.
- BE or B.Tech from any recognized board.
- No color Blindness 6/6 Vision, No spectacles allowed.
Mauris non tempor quam, et lacinia sapien. Mauris accumsan eros eget libero posuere vulputate. Mauris non tempor quam, et lacinia sapien. Mauris accumsan eros eget libero posuere vulputate. Etiam elit elit, elementum sed varius at, adipiscing vitae est. Etiam elit elit, elementum sed varius at, adipiscing vitae est.
We won’t spam!